12:31:56 From Anjula Razdan to Everyone: Hi there, I can’t unmute. 12:31:58 From Anjula Razdan to Everyone: Nice to meet you! 12:32:06 From American Craft Council to Everyone: Ah,. sorry, hang on a sec 12:32:11 From Anjula Razdan to Everyone: Or undo my video. 12:34:01 From Rachel Messerich, ACC (she/her) to Everyone: I can't unmute or turn on my video. Jason can you turn me on please? 12:35:26 From Gregg Moore (he/him/his) to Everyone: I’m unable to unmute w/o permission 13:02:57 From American Craft Council to Rachel Messerich, ACC (she/her)(Direct Message): Whenever you're ready 13:05:28 From Loni Gray,(she/her) Gather to Everyone: How do we open the transcript? 13:06:38 From Loni Gray,(she/her) Gather to Everyone: thanks you 13:06:42 From Loni Gray,(she/her) Gather to Everyone: thank 13:06:53 From American Craft Council to Loni Gray,(she/her) Gather(Direct Message): Glad you got it 13:09:05 From Lindsay Noble to Everyone: Lori, on the bottom on the screen, click on Closed Caption. 13:09:06 From Rachel Messerich, ACC (she/her) to Everyone: Anjula Razdan | https://anjularazdan.pressfolios.com/ 13:09:21 From Rachel Messerich, ACC (she/her) to Everyone: Omar Tate | https://honeysucklephl.com/ | @coltrane215 13:09:59 From Rachel Messerich, ACC (she/her) to Everyone: Gregg Moore | https://greggfmoore.com | @greggfmoore 13:10:35 From Rachel Messerich, ACC (she/her) to Everyone: We encourage everyone to check out these amazing individuals through their websites and social platforms! 13:21:42 From Carrie Tillie to Everyone: Were the diners advised to not try to eat the chicken bones? 13:23:05 From Loni Gray,(she/her) Gather to American Craft Council(Direct Message): What messaging did you put on your menu? 13:27:39 From American Craft Council to Everyone: Question from Loni Gray: What messaging did you put on your menu? 13:28:34 From Susan Ahlschwede to Everyone: From what book/periodical is this text about colonoware taken? 13:30:00 From Rachel Messerich, ACC (she/her) to Everyone: I believe that Anjula mentioned the reference text that Omar was inspired by was from a book called "High on the Hog." But I can confirm that. 13:31:20 From Judy Ozone to Everyone: 2011 book by Jessica B Harris, High on the Hog: a Culinary Journey from Africa to America 13:31:40 From Rachel Messerich, ACC (she/her) to Everyone: Thank you for finding that full reference Judy! 13:39:05 From Loni Gray,(she/her) Gather to American Craft Council(Direct Message): Where does he teach that course? 13:40:03 From American Craft Council to Loni Gray,(she/her) Gather(Direct Message): Hi Lori, please note your messages are only being sent to staff. Please change the selector to message Everyone in the meeting for the participants to see your question. 13:40:22 From American Craft Council to Everyone: Message from Loni Gray: Where does he teach that course? 13:41:22 From Rachel Messerich, ACC (she/her) to Everyone: Gregg is a professor of Visual and Performing Arts and director of the Ceramics program at Arcadia University. 13:41:30 From Loni Gray,(she/her) Gather to American Craft Council(Direct Message): thanks I will. I just realized when you respond it shifts the message choice. thanks 13:44:27 From Linda Hillman to Everyone: Funny! Didn’t know about the book but saw the High…series on Netflix. It’s great! 13:44:59 From Lissa Streeter to Everyone: Greg, would you have ever made these pieces if you hadn’t met, spoken to Omar. Had you seen/eaten his food before ? as for the attribution of work, Omar is the chef and this work was generated by his story and experience. so it all starts with Omar’s riff…Gregg comes into the song with his instrument. that’s my take on it. :) 13:46:54 From Lissa Streeter to Everyone: Greg also you mentioned how these pieces had to survive in a restaurant. are they high fire work ? I’d guess not but what is the protocol for handling this work in a restaurant setting ? 13:47:30 From Lissa Streeter to Everyone: Sorry “Gregg” ! forgot the g. 13:48:13 From Linda Hillman to Everyone: Great question Lissa 13:48:49 From Loni Gray,(she/her) Gather to American Craft Council(Direct Message): Agree. Many are not really comfortable with honesty. whe folks ask for feedback, often they are asking for compliments. As Greg says, up front it would help in collaborative seetings to setate up front that not agreeing and not liking will be accepted with grace if given with grace. 13:49:30 From Loni Gray,(she/her) Gather to Everyone: Agree. Many are not really comfortable with honesty. whe folks ask for feedback, often they are asking for compliments. As Greg says, up front it would help in collaborative seetings to setate up front that not agreeing and not liking will be accepted with grace if given with grace. 13:49:32 From Lissa Streeter to Everyone: it’s really wonderful work. Omar your song is a touching one. :) 13:49:59 From American Craft Council to Loni Gray,(she/her) Gather(Direct Message): Hi Loni, this was sent as a direct message. Would you like to re-send to Everyone? (I understand it changes the default on a direct message) 13:50:34 From American Craft Council to Loni Gray,(she/her) Gather(Direct Message): Sorry, see you already did :) 13:52:19 From Linda Hillman to Everyone: Book name again? 13:53:12 From Linda Hillman to Everyone: about remedies 13:53:23 From Joshua Green to Everyone: https://uncpress.org/book/9780807853788/working-cures/ 13:54:36 From T Claw to American Craft Council(Direct Message): How long ago was this presentation planned? 13:54:49 From Rachel Messerich, ACC (she/her) to Everyone: Yes! Thanks Joshua! The book is called Working Cures: Healing, Health, and Power on Southern Slave Plantations 13:58:45 From American Craft Council to Everyone: Question from T Claw: How long ago was this presentation planned? 14:01:09 From Carrie Tillie to Everyone: According to the Stone Barns website, Omar’s residency was from February 17 to March 13 of this year. 14:01:35 From Rachel Messerich, ACC (she/her) to Everyone: @T Claw: We've been planning this program for the last few months. It's based on a story about the larger collaboration that Gregg had with all four Chefs-in-Residence at Stone Barns Center for Food and Agriculture that appears in the fall 2021 issue of American Craft magazine. It's an amazing piece if you want to check it out! https://www.craftcouncil.org/magazine/article/more-plate 14:02:04 From Rachel Messerich, ACC (she/her) to Everyone: Thanks for clarifying that timing Carrie! 14:05:14 From American Craft Council to Honeysuckle PHL(Direct Message): https://www.etsy.com/listing/97594978/vintage-1976-philadelphia-liberty-bell?show_sold_out_detail=1&ref=nla_listing_details 14:05:27 From DougFreemanStudio to Everyone: Thanks good conversation 14:05:30 From Susan Ahlschwede to Everyone: Such eloquent men. This was incredibly thoughtful. 14:05:34 From Joshua Green to Everyone: Great presentation… thank you Omar, Gregg, and everyone at ACC for sharing this. 14:05:36 From Diana Baird N'Diaye to Everyone: Thanks! 14:06:10 From Sarah Kass (she, her) to Everyone: Thanks to all! 14:06:42 From Judy Hawkinson (she/her) to Everyone: Thank you! Wonderful program! 14:06:43 From Danielle Callahan to Everyone: Collaboration vs participatory is really exciting to see. 14:06:45 From Claire Cuccio to Everyone: A question for Omar and Gregg both: I come from a Japanese studies perspective where I have been working on a project considering contemporary life through the early spiritual values of wabi sabi. Even as your work is American-based, has wabi sabi ever been a source of thinking, and if so, how? 14:07:51 From Claire Cuccio to Everyone: (this doesn’t relate explicitly to collaboration, so please treat as listener response, if nothing else) 14:09:38 From Danielle Callahan to Everyone: I live in Chester, PA & am wondering how do Pop Ups wrk? love to IV in Chester, PA pls??? 14:11:01 From Maria Maurio to Everyone: Thank you for your time! Both of you are inspiring! 14:11:34 From Paulette Young to Everyone: Thank you Omar for celebrating our women ancestors practices often overlooked . Paulette Young nyc 14:11:39 From Joshua Green to Everyone: Thanks again… beuatiful